Powered By Blogger

Monday 16 November 2015

Life is a Festival!

Its festive season in India. Ganpati, Durga Puja, Navratri, Dusshera, Kali Puja, Diwali, Children's Day. I love this part of the year. Festival is like a tool that brings exuberance and excitement in life. I forgot my cancer and focussed on the celebration. Its time to turn up heart and enjoy ... thats exactly what I am doing.

I went pandal hoping for Ganpati and Durga puja. For Diwali I gave lots of alpona (rangoli). And am still giving it. I enjoy myself keeping in mind my restrictions.

Even if you are suffering from any kind of health disorder it cant stop you from enjoying the festivals of life. Just open up your mind and heart. Enjoy!





Durga Puja, my favourite festival!


Kali Puja at Powai!




Children Day's Celebration at Temple of Miracle!



No comments:

Post a Comment