Powered By Blogger

Sunday 13 September 2015

Music - a life saver!



Today my post is dedicated to a young 21 year old medical student who has been suddenly detected with blood cancer. She is my friend’s niece.  When life throws a stone at you listen to the Rolling Stones and read the Rolling Stones magazine and enjoy! Unfortunately the I feel my doctors will chop you into pieces and fed me to the dogs even if I utter the phrase ‘time to get stoned’ :P. So might as well take refuge in music and let my healing happen in a lyrical way.


I listen to a lot of music. It helps me keep positive and upbeat and am always ready to dance. After surgery when I gained my consciousness I would listen to the music channels in my room. YoYo Honey Singh is superb after surgery. He transports you straight to the beaches of Ibiza! I remember my friend Samhita singing for me and playing Hanuman Chalisa for me on her phone. This is the most crucial music to me.  Samhita must have played the Chalisa some 20 times back to back that day. Nothing like God’s music … each time I hear, it makes me believe in life and myself all over again.  God after all lies inside us. The amount of strength I get from Hanuman Chalisa is unbelievable. Always make it a point to listen your God and his music.




Besides the Chalisa I listen to a lot of EDM (electronic dance music), English pop & rock, Hindi item numbers, Bappida, RD Burman, Mohit Chauhan, Arijit and some new age Bengali music.  No rondha-donha music please. I am not the depressing Rajesh Khanna from Anand who is going to disappear‼ Pleasssseeee I love myself too much and too high on life to any listen to cry baby music. No down market music for me … they simply pull me down. Yuk! I am the snooty up market girl who loves RaOne, David Guetta, Tiesto, Pitbull, golden Bappida and all Hindi item numbers. These guys rock and make me rock too!

Here is a list of Hindi music that I love to listen  … hope it will help our angel in Delhi & other who are going through a rough journey!

In this post I have only shared the Hindi numbers. In my next post I’ll share the English numbers. If you want to add on to the list please feel free to leave the details in the comment section of the blog! I’ll be happy to add on to the list!


Hindi
Agent Vinod – Pungi
Aisha – Aisha
Gal Mitthi Mitthi BolAjab Orem Ki Gazab Khahani -  all songs
AKS – Banda Bindas hai
Anjana Anjani – all songsAmwar – Maula mere maula
Apna Sapna Money Money – Aey Ganpat Baja Na, Jai jai Money
Bachna Ae Hasseno – Tile track Bachna ae hasseno
Bang Bang – Bang bang, Tu meri

Barfi – Main kya karoon, Kyon, Sawaali si raat, Barfi 1 & 2
Bhag Mika Bhag – Maston ka jhud, Bhaag Mika bhaag, Slow motion angreza
Bluffmaster- Bure bure, do aur do paanch remix, paisa paisa, Right here right now, sabse bada rupaiyya, Say na Say na
Bodygurad – desi beat
Bombay – Humma
Boss – Party all night
Break ke baad – Adhoore, Dhoope ke makan, Dooriyan hain zaroori – listen these 3 songs simply because I love their tune.
Bunty aur Babli – BnB, Chu chup ke, Dhak dhak, Kajra re

Chameli – Sajna ve sajna
Chennai Express – Get on the dance floor, Lungi dance
Cocktail- Tumi ho Bandhu, Jugni
Dabaang – Humka peeni hai, Munni Badnam
Dabaang2 – Fevicol
Delhi6 – Genda phool, Masakhalli
Delhi Belly – Bhaag DK Bose
Desi Boys- Jhak Mar Ke, Tu mera hero
Dhoom – Dhoom
Dil Dhadakne do – Title track, Pehli baar, Gallan goodiyaan

Dil se – Dil se re, Chaiya chaiya
Dil to Baccha Hai ji – Abhi kuch dino se
Dil to Pagal hai – all songs
DDLJ – all songs
Dirty picture – OO la la
Disco Dancer – all songs

Don (AB) – Paan wala
Don (SRK) – all songs

Dostana – Desi girl, Ma ka ladla
English Vinglish – all songs
Furkey – Fukrey, Lag Gayee, Lottery, Ambarsariya
I Hate Luv Story- Bahara, I hate luv story
Jo Hum Chahein – Switty tera pyaar chaida
Josh – Sailrau
Kaminey – Dhan te nan
Khiladi 786- Hookah bar
Kya Soorat Hai – DJ Aqeel Kiya Soorat Hai
Main Jiyoonga – Main jiyoonga
Piku – all songs

Ragini MMS – Baby dool, Char bottle vodka
Main Tera Hero – Besharmi ki height, Tera hero Idhar Hai
Margarita with a Straw- Dusokute
Kick – Jumme ki raat
Kill Dill – Kill Dill
Boothnath Returns – Oart to Banti Hai
Lucky Ali – Dekha hai aise bhi . O sanam, Jaane kyodhoonta hai

Roy – Chittiyaan kalaiyaan
Happy New Year – Lovely
South Indian – Why this kolaveri di
Om Shanti Om – Dard-i-disco, Deewangi deewangi
Omkara – Omakara, Beedi
Patiala House – Laung da Lashkara
R.Rajkumar – Gandi BaatRa One – Chammal challo, Criminal
Ready – Character Dheela, Dhinka chika

Rockstar – Haawa haawa, Kun faya kun, Saada haq, Sherer Mein
Shaitan – Hawa hawai, Nasha
Shorout at Lonakdwala-Ganpat
Shor in the City – Saibo
Student of the Year – Ishqwala love, Radha
Tanu weds Manu – Sadi gali
Vicky donor – Rum Whisky, Pani de Rang
Wake Up Sid – all songs

Yaariyan – Sunny sunny
Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani – Badtameez dil, Balam pichkari, Dillliwali girl friend, Kabira
Yuva – Kabhi neem neem
Zid – yeh hai meri kahani
Zindagi Na Milegi Dubara – all songs








No comments:

Post a Comment