Powered By Blogger

Sunday 18 October 2015

Enjoy the festivities of Life


With friends at our stall!

Durga Puja is here. So my oncologist gave me a break during the pujas from my chemo :)

With our hot & sexy Bips!
We started the puja with a bang ... we participated in the local Durga Puja pandal called Spandan. Each year they have a cooking competition called 'Pan and Laddle, The Kitchen Battle'. This is the 3rd year we are participating. I did not want cancer to spoil it for us. So I got up, and with my friends, Rene, Bipasha & Vandana cooked up some exotic cookies.

Our stall!



Zucchini cookies

Pumpkin cookies

Chilly chocolate cookies

Spinach + grapes + oatmeal cookies      

Peanut butter cookies

They were are great hit with the crowd! We had loads of fun. Though I had to spend 3 hours in the hospital in the morning, but our spirit was at our best! The preparation for the event and the event itself was like chicken soup for the soul!

Its one of the best ways to show your middle finger to cancer!


The cookies!


With judge Ajay Chopra and Reshma 


With friends Anupam, Aunkita & Bipasha!

No comments:

Post a Comment